Forget the wheelbarrow.
Work smarter, not harder with the Morrison Bartell Concrete Power Buggy.
Our Bartell Morrison Concrete Power Buggies act as an oversized and engine-driven wheelbarrow. They are a piece of construction equipment that helps to transport materials like concrete, soil, and gravel easily. These units are utilized when needing to move a substantial amount of material around your job sites. A Concrete Buggy will help you work smarter, not harder!
- Dump and drive capability allow for feathering of load in forward & reverse.
- Operator’s platform with simple and clean control system allows for comfortable and convenient
operation of the unit.
- Excellent traction and control with heavy-duty welded chassis.
- High density poly bucket is impact resistant and designed to withstand the toughest use.
- Power supplied through heavy-duty hydraulic pump and 2x high efficiency hydrostatic drive motors.
- Foot operated dump lever allows operator to keep both hands-on steering handle at all times.
- Foot actuated operating and parking brake.
- Made in Canada
Petrol Engine: Honda GX390
Overall Length: 97” (261.6 cm)
Overall Width (Single | Double): 35.5” (90.2 cm)
Overall Height: 53” (134.6 cm)
Maximum Load: 2500 lbs (1136 kg)
Capacity: 17 ft^3 (481 L)
Speed: 7.25 mph (11.7 km/h) at 4000 rpm