The Husqvarna CT36 walk-behind trowels feature a trowel diameter of 91.5 cm and are ideal for finishing medium-sized areas.
The Husqvarna CT36 walk-behind trowels feature a trowel diameter of 91.5 cm and are ideal for finishing medium-sized areas. The trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled in the wide range of speeds. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and engine speed sensor offer additional triple protection for the user. In an emergency situation the device will simply switch off and the handle will come to a stand-still after no more than a three-quarter turn. Furthermore, the unit will only start if the throttle lever is set to zero. This prevents an inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
· Maximum control and nearly effortless operation - Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) gives you the same performance at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans. Perfect results in all edging areas and in small areas.
· Versions for every job and preference - Different engine options provide versatility to meet individual preferences and job site conditions.
· Variable speeds - Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing. For wider speed range choose our models equipped with CVT clutch.
· Optimal concrete burnishing - Possible to adjust blade pitch up to 30°.
· Gyroscopic stop for safety.
Motor/engine manufacturer - Honda
Motor/engine model - GX160
Power output (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer - 3.6 kW
Power output - 3.6 kW
Fuel tank volume - 3.1 l
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 756 g/kWh
SOUND & NOISE
Sound pressure level at operators ear - 103 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured - 89 dB(A)
Blades - 4 pcs